伊莉討論區

標題: CNN 人肉搜索並恐嚇一名年僅 15 歲的 GIF 制作者[CNN][2017-07-06] [打印本頁]

作者: martinma540    時間: 2017-7-6 09:13 PM     標題: CNN 人肉搜索並恐嚇一名年僅 15 歲的 GIF 制作者[CNN][2017-07-06]

本帖最後由 martinma540 於 2017-7-7 02:11 PM 編輯

[size=1.2](CNN)The Reddit user who initially claimed credit for President Donald Trump's tweet that showed Trump tackling CNN issued an apology Tuesday for the video and other offensive content he posted -- one day after CNN identified the man behind the account and attempted to make contact with him.

Reddit user "HanA**holeSolo" first shared the GIF last Wednesday of Trump pummeling a wrestler with CNN's logo imposed on his face. CNN could find no earlier instance of the GIF. The GIF was later edited into a video with sound and tweeted by the President on Sunday.
On Reddit, "HanA**holeSolo" took credit for inspiring the tweet. Soon after, "HanA**holeSolo's" other posts on Reddit, some of which included racist and anti-Semitic imagery, quickly circulated on social media.
Now the user is apologizing, writing in a lengthy post on Reddit that he does not advocate violence against the press and expressing remorse there and in an interview with CNN for other posts he made that were racist and anti-Semitic.
The apology came after CNN's KFile identified the man behind "HanA**holeSolo." Using identifying information that "HanA**holeSolo" posted on Reddit, KFile was able to determine key biographical details, to find the man's name using a Facebook search and ultimately corroborate details he had made available on Reddit.
[size=1.2]On Monday, KFile attempted to contact the man by email and phone but he did not respond. On Tuesday, "HanA**holeSolo" posted his apology on the subreddit /The_Donald and deleted all of his other posts.
[size=1.2]"First of all, I would like to apologize to the members of the reddit community for getting this site and this sub embroiled in a controversy that should never have happened," he wrote. "I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life. I am not the person that the media portrays me to be in real life, I was trolling and posting things to get a reaction from the subs on reddit and never meant any of the hateful things I said in those posts. I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did."

[size=1.2]The user further apologized for calls for violence against the press in his statement on Reddit.
[size=1.2]"The meme was created purely as satire, it was not meant to be a call to violence against CNN or any other news affiliation," he wrote. "I had no idea anyone would take it and put sound to it and then have it put up on the President's Twitter feed. It was a prank, nothing more. What the President's feed showed was not the original post that was posted here, but loaded up somewhere else and sound added to it then sent out on Twitter. I thought it was the original post that was made and that is why I took credit for it. I have the highest respect for the journalist community and they put their lives on the line every day with the jobs that they do in reporting the news."
[size=1.2]The apology has since been taken down by the moderators of /The_Donald subreddit.
[size=1.2]After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.
[size=1.2]CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
[size=1.2]CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
[size=1.2]After Trump tweeted the video on Sunday, "HanA**holeSolo" took to Reddit to say he was "honored," writing "Holy s—!! I wake up and have my morning coffee and who retweets my s—post but the MAGA EMPORER himself!!! I am honored!!" MAGA is an acronym for the President's campaign slogan: Make America great again."
[size=1.2]In the phone interview on Tuesday, "HanA**holeSolo" said the White House did not ask his permission to use the GIF, and said he probably would have said no if they had.
[size=1.2]"I didn't realize that post would be picked up the way it was, he said. "I should have never even said anything."
[size=1.2]Trump has not issued an apology for the tweet, which he sent Sunday morning. Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert said on ABC's This Week that "no one would perceive" the tweet as a threat.
[size=1.2]The Committee to Protect Journalists said in a statement this week that the tweet "undermines the work of the media in the U.S. and makes it more dangerous." CNN said in a statement that the tweet "encourages violence against reporters."
[size=1.2]On Monday, a senior administration official told CNN that the video was not pulled from Reddit. The White House still has not responded to a series of questions from CNN asking how the video ended up as a tweet from the President.
[size=1.2]"HanA**holeSolo" said about the President's tweet, "I think they should have used their better judgment, since the President tweets things off the cuff, it's a kneejerk reaction. I don't feel that they should have posted something like that given the controversy going on between them and the media."
[size=1.2]When asked specifically about his other posts that consisted of racist, Islamophobic, and anti-Semitic language and imagery, he answered, "I love people of all races, creeds and origins. One of my best friends is a homosexual and one of my best friends is Jewish and one of my best friends is Muslim."
[size=1.2]In his apology on Reddit, "HanA**holeSolo" sent a message to his fellow anonymous posters.
[size=1.2]"To people who troll on the Internet for fun, consider your words and actions conveyed in your message and who it might upset or anger," he wrote. "Put yourself in their shoes before you post it. If you have a problem with trolling it is an addiction just like any other addiction someone can have to something and don't be embarrassed to ask for help. Trolling is nothing more than bullying a wide audience. Don't feed your own self-worth based upon inflicting suffering upon others online just because you are behind a keyboard."
[size=1.2]視頻(GIF)如下:
[size=1.2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHvLtn2BhOk
[size=1.2]這事背景大概是這樣。
1. 一個中二少年在美國貼吧reddit上發了一個惡搞cnn的gif.
2. gif居然被特別有總統像的美國總統轉發了,還是用白宮官方推特,所以這個惡搞圖以后會作為總統文檔史供在國會博物館里。
3. CNN一個有正義感的記者人肉出中二少年的姓名和家庭情況,還發現中二少年以前曾經諷刺CNN被猶太人控制。記者主動聯系他,要求他為自己言論道歉。
4. 中二少年意識到了自己年幼無知,通過reddit向被他傷害感情的美國人民道歉。
5. CNN頭條新聞把這件事敘述了一遍,表示鑒于中二少年悔意誠懇,CNN決定不把他的個人信息公布于眾。但假如他表現出道歉無誠意,或者再次做出傷害美國人民感情的事,CNN 有權公開他的個人信息。

推特上炸鍋了,各種惡搞圖和GIF:

[size=1.2][attach]119398382[/attach][attach]119398384[/attach][attach]119398385[/attach]
[size=1.2]

順我者言論自由,逆我者因言獲罪

好像全世界都在發生哦,尤其是。。。

(●—●):我想向你們學習輿論控制。
美方:美國沒有輿論控制!
(●—●):對對對,我就是要學這種。
美方:....

【(●—●)可以是任何人,組織,看個人偏好】

[size=1.2]

新的消息說並不是15歲的小朋友而是37歲的摳腳大漢,不過這還是不能改變CNN人肉,威脅,公審一個小網民的事實,水准真的與台灣及香港的媒体齊平。

能把media做得跟mafia一樣,超越港記的卓越天才終于姍姍來遲了......

作者: jh389    時間: 2017-7-6 09:36 PM

喔 西方媒體好壞壞 中共媒體好棒棒 爽了吧
作者: martinma540    時間: 2017-7-6 09:40 PM

jh389 發表於 2017-7-6 09:36 PM
喔 西方媒體好壞壞 中共媒體好棒棒 爽了吧

只是想告訴你們,兩邊的烏鴉一樣黑,多用用自己被洗腦的腦子吧

補充內容 (2017-7-6 09:44 PM):
當然,對相信美國民主自由的網友們肯定覺得這是一個fake news,或者那肯定是少年自己有問題,美利堅的言論自由普世皆知!一定是那個少年有問題!
作者: zogol    時間: 2017-7-6 10:50 PM

沒辦法,誰叫你惹到大咖了,誰管你幾歲。
作者: 悲衰的羅生門    時間: 2017-7-6 11:13 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 一夜之秋    時間: 2017-7-7 12:48 AM

作者: martinma540    時間: 2017-7-7 01:48 AM

一夜之秋 發表於 2017-7-7 12:48 AM
看不懂啥意思就是惹到不該惹得人??

抹黑了CNN的偉光正的形象唄,cnn在告訴世人:我搞不過總統,我tm還搞不過一個15歲小孩?看老子不弄死他!
作者: MAXpayne1    時間: 2017-7-7 11:07 AM

CNN形象崩塌是早晚的事。
CNN搞移花接木,歪曲報道,造謠。對自己資本有利的事情那是積極維護啊。
不過這信譽破產也就到來了。
作者: s31039    時間: 2017-7-7 11:30 AM

感覺自從上次大選後,CNN就完全變調了,似乎本來就是希的打手吧
作者: martinma540    時間: 2017-7-7 02:28 PM

MAXpayne1 發表於 2017-7-7 11:07 AM
CNN形象崩塌是早晚的事。
CNN搞移花接木,歪曲報道,造謠。對自己資本有利的事情那是積極維護啊。
不過這信 ...

最可怕的是其他主流媒体一點都沒有報道,哪怕YouTube,Google,twitter上面都是搜索量第一

twitter和YouTube甚至硬生生的把視頻和評論取下來,逼著網友換名字,跟大陸一樣

不知道CNN給了多少錢
作者: laokung3    時間: 2017-7-7 09:41 PM

CNN has been denounced heavily recently..0.0 Due to the president?
作者: s08133927    時間: 2017-7-7 10:41 PM

本帖最後由 s08133927 於 2017-7-7 10:48 PM 編輯

還不錯啦 好過專制的判刑~好歹沒有偷渡到華盛頓 然後公開自首~~
我只看到自由給的太高收縮一下就引來眾人的批判 而一直沒有的 好想理所當然 你汙衊一下習還是央視 在公眾媒體流傳試試
台灣不是也有人跑去中國搞 結果被抓去關了

好歹CNN也把這新聞放出來了~
另外 2. gif居然被特別有總統像的美國總統轉發了,還是用白宮官方推特,所以這個惡搞圖以后會作為總統文檔史供在國會博物館里。 這算是犯罪了吧????

作者: hayden2010    時間: 2017-7-7 10:54 PM

作者: hayden2010    時間: 2017-7-7 10:55 PM

作者: 匪兵乙    時間: 2017-7-8 08:42 AM

還好啦
人家沒有提告
CNN也有言論自由的耶
作者: martinma540    時間: 2017-7-8 03:14 PM

s08133927 發表於 2017-7-7 10:41 PM
還不錯啦 好過專制的判刑~好歹沒有偷渡到華盛頓 然後公開自首~~
我只看到自由給的太高收縮一下就引來眾人的 ...

大哥,可是依然違法啊,犯了聯邦法了,州法犯沒犯就不知道了,要是我的話我就帶一番節奏,當個共和黨英雄,見一見總統,告他個几千万美金什麼的,然后進入軍工復合体或者右翼媒体,還不是美滋滋?(要是我可以把CNN告跨,我說不得就稱為美國英雄了)

至于2,不會吧,為什麼會犯罪?言論“自由”嘛
作者: martinma540    時間: 2017-7-8 03:23 PM

匪兵乙 發表於 2017-7-8 08:42 AM
還好啦
人家沒有提告
CNN也有言論自由的耶

最新動態:#CNNblackmail標簽從推特熱搜第一被强制移除了。為了避免河蟹,網友開始使用#ItIsTheEndofCNN
怎麼評價?好,支持,威武,有希望了,自由的媒体!殺光歧視者!
Land of freedom,home of brave.
作者: 匪兵乙    時間: 2017-7-10 11:55 AM

martinma540 發表於 2017-7-8 03:23 PM
最新動態:#CNNblackmail標簽從推特熱搜第一被强制移除了。為了避免河蟹,網友開始使用#ItIsTheEndofCNN

為了保障言論自由
當然要對那些專制言論進行封殺啦
作者: wwe255212    時間: 2017-7-13 08:01 PM

網路酸民被大企業起底也是活該。
作者: sword_god    時間: 2017-7-13 09:37 PM

現在的主流媒體幾乎都在破壞資訊  實在不太可信
作者: martinma540    時間: 2017-7-14 12:42 PM

wwe255212 發表於 2017-7-13 08:01 PM
網路酸民被大企業起底也是活該。

大哥,違法的,違反了州法和聯邦法的
作者: wwe255212    時間: 2017-7-14 11:08 PM

martinma540 發表於 2017-7-14 12:42 PM
大哥,違法的,違反了州法和聯邦法的

是這樣沒錯啦,但是酸民就可以這樣肆無忌憚嗎?
像上次小模命案 一堆網路科男,最後證實是梁女無罪
就一堆趕快刪文+道歉就沒事?
只能說得罪也要看人你得罪的起嗎?

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://www55.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!